Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life on the Prairie

(Trista, Dominic, Phoenix)

My cousin Trista has a very busy life in South Dakota. She and her husband Dominic are building a life, ranch and family from the ground up. In addition to their busy farm, they now have two little boys; Phoenix 2 1/2 years old and Forest 2 weeks! She is quite busy and only manages to post a few pictures of life on the prairie on MySpace once in awhile. She recently gave me permission to post some of those photographs here so that more of our family and friends can see them.

(Their home)



(life on the farm can by tiring! Phoenix)





(Phoenix)

(Little Forest)


Phoenix received one of the very first quilts I ever made. His arrival was one of the inspirations for me to start learning how to quilt. I made a John Deere quilt.


Forest's quilt shows how much a girl can improve her quilting skills in two and a half years! Phoenix's quilt was my third quilt ever made. Forest's is nearly my fortieth quilt ever made!


No comments: