Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If you don't like buttons, this blog isn't for you!


At least that is what I warned family and friends when telling them about my blog! My parents send me, more than occasionally, boxes of crafty wonder. This pile of button loot is just a part of the most recent box. The part of the box that excites me most! Look at all those buttons they sent me! They filled two gallon sized zip lock bags to the brim. I can't wait to cut off the old fabric and threads, wash them, organize them by color and get bigger jars for my button collection.

You can also see a new bundt cake pan and some hand embroidered dish towels they sent along as well. I will have to celebrate my button collection with an apple bundt cake.

I warned you, if you don't find buttons fascinating, this wasn't the blog entry for you!

3 comments:

Tine said...

Oh my goodness! What an amazing button-collection you must have! Lucky you..

Fer said...

Mmmmmm, buttons!!! Love it! :o)

Hoffrooe said...

Thank you tine and fer, I know that there are other people out there who would understand my enthusiasm. :)