Monday, April 28, 2008

Biding my time Posting




















I have so many projects that I have finished recently and have posted a few pictures of them and risk my family and friends accidentally running across their gifts before they receive them. However I am taking calculated risks that my Grandma won't ask my mom in the next two weeks to look at my flickr page and that my friends Ben and Christina won't show their 2 year-old daughter her birthday gift early. But I took time Sunday morning to make pretty photos of my project and the sun cooperated so well and I want to share them. So this blog will host a few and luckily I haven't done much to publicize my blog. But it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

aww, the box of felt food and little apron are just too cute! I'm going to have to come up with some reason to make a couple of sets like that for my girls (so I can play with them)

Hoffrooe said...

Dear Kate, I encourage you to do so. I am so sad that I don't have any little friends to play tea party with but it gives me something to look forward to when my husband and I get around to little Hoffrooe's that aren't furry and four-legged. At least I hope they won't be furry and four legged! :)